Peloton believes that your work or home environments need to be places that create comfort and happiness. Therefore we view the successful delivery and management of projects as a joint effort requiring close association with our clients. As our name suggests, this is best achieved by employing a team approach allowing all parties to appreciate the outcome as well as the enjoying the process.
Peloton ensures it remains at the cutting edge of innovation with our products and systems. We operate at the highest level of environmental, heritage and safety legislative requirements. Peloton has managed complex staged projects for many leading institutional commercial owners and are aware of the issues and intricacies of working in various environmental constraints. Our quality assurance systems target zero defects and we strive to deliver the most cost-efficient outcomes as well as minimising disruption to our client’s businesses during the project period.
Peloton is committed to establishing, maintaining and improving its market position as construction, refurbishment and fit out contractor in all major property industry sectors. This commitment extends to ensuring complete satisfaction for our clients including adding value at each stage of every project.
Peloton’s quality management systems focus on controlling time, cost, procedures and implementations. This is achieved by taking a holistic view to risk management by providing mitigation plans and risk analyses to assist with decision making. Our risk management comes in the form of systems and processes as well as our experienced personnel.
Our commitment to, and capability in, quality management is achieved by:
- Complying with statutory obligations, standards and codes of practice relevant to quality management and the environment in which we work;
- Establishing, monitoring and auditing quality and environmental management systems and programs that are consistent with the certification requirements of AS/NZS ISO 9001
- Ensuring that relevant, appropriate and achievable objectives and targets are established and that they are reviewed regularly by senior management;
- Providing sufficient and suitable resources to implement and maintain Peloton’s quality systems;
- Employing suitably qualified, skilled, experienced and motivated employees;
- Including quality and environmental management in Peloton employee inductions;
- Educating and training personnel to continually improve employee skills, awareness and knowledge of quality issues and practices;
- Identifying, investigating and satisfactorily resolving all non-conformances;
- Establishing and reviewing performance measures and taking action to improve performance and the quality management system;
- Monitoring and evaluating the quality and environmental performance of consultants, subcontractors and suppliers and implementing effective communication with all parties on quality and non-conformance issues.
Peloton acknowledges this quality management policy as a commitment that requires cooperation and consultation with all stakeholders on each project.
Integrated Management System
Peloton’s Integrated Management System was first accredited in 2009. Our Environmental Management System (ISO14001:2004), Quality Management System (ISO9001:2008) and Work, Health & Safety Management System (AS/NZS4801:2001) all obtained accreditation under the relevant International Standards.
Surveillance Audits are completed annually by our external certification company, SGS, with recertification audits completed every three years.
Management System Accreditation:
Environmental Management System: ISO14001:2004
Quality Management System: ISO9001:2008
Work, Health and Safety Management System: AS/NZS4801:2001
Peloton has a team who are highly qualified technical, managerial and administrative professionals. Each of our team members brings their own individual expertise and experience to projects. Our broad project experience has seen Peloton alongside some of Australia’s leading architects, consultants and trade subcontractors. Working in cohort with the best possible talent and bringing them into “the Peloton” is key to delivering a total solution to our projects.
Rob Welborn started Peloton Group after completing a 22 year career with Multiplex Constructions where he served as a director for 11 years on various boards within the Multiplex Group. Rob has undertaken numerous roles in construction, contracting and development over the past 30 years. Rob has been responsible for the delivery of over 50 major projects.
David Sweeney was a founding principal of Peloton Group after a long term career with the Multiplex Group. David possesses 30 years experience in construction contracting and property development including commercial, residential, hotel, retail, industrial and aged care projects with a particular focus on project creation, initiation and finance.
Justin Sweeney commenced his career in 1990 in carpentry and joinery. Over the past 27 years Justin has worked exclusively within the fitout and refurbishment sector, both as an estimator and a project manager.